College of Arts and Sciences
BLS Tuition and Financing
Rates & Fees
- Bowling Green State University is a state-assisted institution and offers reasonable per hour rates for students taking fewer than 11 semester hours.
- A flat rate is charged for students taking 11-18 semester hours.
- Students enrolled in any Distance Learning Program at BGSU will be eligible for the Distance Learning Undergraduate Fee Rate, whether they live in or outside of the State of Ohio.
- Current tuition and fee rates are available online via the Office of the Bursar.
- Many students require some form of financial aid, and we understand that funding your education can be a stressful and confusing process. BGSU's financial aid staff are experts in their field and ready to partner with you in reaching your educational goals.