Welcome to the Pre-Law Advising website through the College of Arts & Sciences.
BGSU has a strong record of preparing students for success in law school and the legal profession. Through challenging courses in a variety of disciplines, outstanding advising designed to meet the special needs of pre-law students, and involvement of BGSU alumni who are leaders in the legal profession, the University offers students who aspire to careers in the law a competitive edge.
While exploring this site you will gather information about:
● Why Bowling Green State University is a great place to prepare for law school
● Who advises pre-law students
● The law school application process
● The Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
● Events and activities around campus and the community pertaining to law
● Organizations pre-law students can become involved with
● Programs designed to connect pre-law students with BGSU alum who have graduated
from various law schools around the country and are now working in the legal
● Resources that can assist you in your search for the right law school
● Links to useful websites
● The answers to frequently asked questions
● Valuable information from BGSU alum
If you have any questions about this website or the pre-law advising program at Bowling Green State University, please contact Allison Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-372-2015.