RefWorks - Importing from ebrary
1. Connect to ebrary.
2. Click on My Settings.
3. Under Managing Bibliographic Information, choose Show RefWorks Buttons.
4. Click on Set Preferences.
5. Perform search.
6. In the results list, click on the RefWorks button beneath the record for the book citation you wish to import.
7. A new browser window will open to the RefWorks login page.
8. Log in to RefWorks, and RefWorks will import the record.
If you are viewing a book in QuickView, choose RefWorks under InfoTools to import the record for the book you are viewing.
You can also save RefWorks settings in your personal account in ebrary so RefWorks options display every time you log in.
Questions or Comments? Contact
Linda Rich, Reference Coordinator