Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
First St. Mark's Lutheran Church (Oregon, Ohio) - MS 114 mf
The records from the First St. Mark's Evangelical Lutheran Church, Oregon, Ohio, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio with the cooperation of Rev. Serocka in October 1992.
The collection consists of one record book, partially written in German and partially written in English, dating form 1875 to 1896. Information contained within this volume includes baptisms which also list dates of birth, confirmations, marriages, and deaths. An annual list of members' names was also recorded as the last section of this book.
No restrictions have been placed on the research use of this collection and duplication is permitted. The collection was prepared by Monica Manny in November 1992.
- Record Book, 1875-1896
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy