Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
Pandora United Methodist Church (Pandora, Ohio) - MS 166 mf
The Pandora United Methodist Church Collection was transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections with the cooperation of Lois Baxter, Pandora, Ohio in October 1996.
The Pandora United Methodist Church Collection's strength lies in its membership, marriage, birth, and death records from approximately 1950 to 1996. Also of interest are the Cradle Roll Membership Applications (1917-1955), listing name of parents and birth date. There are also three documents pertaining to church history and four local histories which will be of interest to researchers. Finally, there are extensive records documenting the planning and building of the education annex dated 1968. Other records of interest are directories, minutes, Sunday School record books, worship service programs, and yearbooks.
This register was prepared by Jason Wesco in February 1997. No restrictions exist on the use of this collection.
- Cradle Roll Applications, 1917-1955
- Membership Rolls, 1950-1995
- Record Book, 1962-1987
- Record Book, 1962-1990
- Record Book, 1961-1996
- Record of Ministers, 1912-1930
- Biographical sketch of the first minister of Putnam County, n.d.
- 50th Anniversary History, 1954
- Church History Booklet, 1979
- History of the picture in the vestibule, n.d.
- History of Riley Township and Pandora, 1932
- History of Pandora, n.d.
- Historical Sites of Pandora, 1976
- 150 Years along the Riley (history), 1982
- Pandora Homecoming Rally Day Mailing list, 1945-1946
- Membership List, 1977
- Year Book, 1965-1966
- Year Book, 1968-1969
- Directories, 1973-1994
- Programs, 1903-1994
- List of Officers, 1964
- United Methodist Women's Society Record Book, 1972-1978
- Charter Certificate--Women's Society of Christian Service, 1968
- Trustees Minutes, 1958-1963
- Official Board Minutes, 1957-1968
- Methodist Youth Fellowship Minutes, 1963-1968
- Sunday School Official Record Books, 1908-1930
- Annual Financial Report, 1956-1957
- Program (education annex), 1968
- Bank Loan Document, 1968
- Construction contract, 1968
- Memos to Congregation, 1968-1994
- Building Committee Minutes, 1968
- Blueprints, 1968?
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy