Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
St. John's Lutheran Church (Port Clinton, Ohio) - MS 276 mf
The records of the St. John's Lutheran Church, Port Clinton, Ohio, were transferred to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University for microfilming in November 1982 with the cooperation of Rev. Harry Holzapfel, Pastor, and the Genealogical Society of Utah. The collection (1875-1977) consists of record books. There are no restrictions on the research use of this collection.
The St. John's Lutheran Church collection consists of record books which contain lists of baptisms, communicants, marriages, confirmations, and deaths, some of which are written in German. Included in this collection are two record books in German (1875-1897, 1895-1937) and three other record books (1930-1977).
This finding aid was prepared by Ann Jenks in November 1982.
- Record Book, 1875-1897
- Record Book, 1895-1937
- Record Book, 1930-1945
- Record Book, 1946-1955
- Record Book, 1956-1977
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy