Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
First Presbyterian Church (Bowling Green, Ohio) - MS 312 mf
The records of the First Presbyterian Church, Bowling Green, Ohio, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, in June 1983, with the cooperation of Rev. Greer Imbrie and the Genealogical Society of Utah. The collection (1832-1974) consists of five record books and one baptismal records. There are no restrictions on the research use of this collection.
The records of the First Presbyterian Church consist of : roll of pastors (1855-1965), roll of elders (1897-1969), lists of communicants (1832-1969), lists of marriages (1881-1974), lists of baptisms (1881-1969), and lists of deaths/funerals (1879-1969). Also included in the first record book, which is the record book of Rev. E. E. Rogers, are membership records of the Allen Street Church, New York City; the East Hardwick Church in Vermont; the Putnam Presbyterian Church in Zanesville, Ohio; and a church in Marietta, Ohio.
- Record Book, 1882-1921
- Record Book, 1856-1921
- Record Book, 1855-1954
- Record Book, 1855-1974
- Record Book, 1878-1933
- Baptismal Record, 1916-1933
Transcript/Index E. E. Rogers Record Book
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy