Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
Evangelical Lutheran Church, Peace Congregation - MS 325 mf
The records of the Evangelical Lutheran Church, Peace Congregation, Chatfield, Ohio were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, in October 1983, with the cooperation of George Swartzfager. The collection (1842-1936) contains records of births, confirmations, marriages, communions, and deaths, as well as a volume containing the church history and minutes. This congregation is combined with the Evangelical Lutheran, Nazareth Congregation (MS 326 mf), to form one parish served by the same pastor. A large portion of these records are kept in German, with some translations written in.
There are no restrictions on the research use of this collection. The finding aid was prepared by Susan Hagemeyer in October 1983.
- Record Book, 1842-1856
- Record Book, 1857-1882
- Record Book, 1858-1914
- Minute Book, 1891-1936
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy