Center for Archival Collections

Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage

St. Paul Lutheran Church (Sulphur Springs, Ohio) - MS 333 mf

Introduction | Order of Microfilming

 Introduction

The records of St. Paul Lutheran Church, Sulphur Springs, Ohio were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, in November 1983, with the cooperation of Rev. Paul Cannon and William Marquardt. The collection (1838-1927) consists of records of baptisms, confirmations, communions, marriages, and deaths, along with the articles of the church. The majority of these records are written in German, with some English in the last volume.

There are no restrictions on the research use of this collection. The finding aid was prepared by Susan Hagemeyer in December 1983.

 Order of Microfilming

Roll 1

  1. Record Book, St. Paul Lutheran Church, volume 1, 1838-1871
  2. Record Book, St. Paul Lutheran Church, volume 2, 1872-1893
  3. Record Book, St. Paul Lutheran Church, volume 3, 1895-1927

Lutheran Churches | Crawford County Churches
Manuscripts by Subject | Churches by Denomination | Churches by Location