Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
First Lutheran Church (Tiffin, Ohio) - MS 348 mf
The records of the First Lutheran Church, Tiffin, Ohio were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, in March 1984, with the cooperation of Rebecca Hill. The collection (1870-1956) consists of three record books and a church history (1923). The record books contain lists of membership, baptisms, communions, confirmations, marriages, and deaths. The first volume (1870-1904) also includes a church history and the parochial reports which is comprised of excerpts from the church minutes. The two later volumes (1904-1956) include the revised church constitution and lists of church officers.
There are no restrictions on the research use of this collection. The finding aid was prepared by Susan Hagemeyer in March 1984.
- Record Book, First Lutheran Church, volume 1, 1870-1904
- Record Book, First Lutheran Church, volume 2, 1904-1927
- Record Book, First Lutheran Church, volume 3, 1927-1956
- Souvenir, 80th Anniversary, First English Lutheran Church, 1923
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy