Center for Archival Collections

Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage

St. John's Lutheran Church (Holgate, Ohio) - MS 372 mf

Introduction | Order of Microfilming

 Introduction

The records of St. John's Lutheran Church, Holgate, Ohio, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, in July 1984, with the cooperation of Norman Rohrs. The collection consists of two record books and one minute book from 1876-1941. The record books (1876-1941) include lists of pastors, officers, members, baptisms, marriages, and deaths. The early volume is written in German. The minute book (1894-1935), also written in German contains the administrative history of the church.

The collection is open to the public without restrictions. This finding aid was prepared by Paul Yon in August 1984.

 Order of Microfilming

Roll 1

  1. Record Book, 1876-1890
  2. Record Book, 1891-1941
  3. Minute Book, 1894-1935

Lutheran Churches | Henry County Churches
Manuscripts by Subject | Churches by Denomination | Churches by Location