Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
Haskins Federate Church (Haskins, Ohio) - MS 417 mf
The records of the Haskins Federated Church, Haskins, Ohio, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, in May 1985 with the cooperation of Ms. Chloe Gensen. The collection consists of two record books (1867-1962, 1868-1901), both of which list members, baptisms, marriages, deaths and probationers, and three minute books (1858-1903, 1898-1942, 1903-1941). Also included is a minute book of the Tabea Ladies Society (1904-1920). The collection is the result of the merger of the Emmanuel Congregation and the First Baptist Church of Haskins, Ohio. The church was federated on September 12, 1948.
No restrictions exist on the use of this collection. This finding aid was prepared by Paul Yon in May 1985.
- Record Book - Emmanuel Congregation, 1867-1962
- Record Book - Emmanuel Congregation, 1868-1901
- Minute Book - Emmanuel Congregation, 1898-1902
- Minute Book - Tabea Ladies Society, Emmanuel Congregation, 1904-1920
- Minute Book - First Baptist Church, 1858-1903
- Minute Book - First Baptist Church, 1903-1941
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy