Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
First Presbyterian Church (Milan, Ohio) - MS 428 mf
The records of the First Presbyterian Church, Milan, Ohio, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, in July, 1985, with the cooperation of Roy S. Cooley. The collection includes two minute books, three volumes of session records, a membership roll and correspondence files which date from 1825 to 1954. These records contain proceedings from church meetings, records of members received and dismissed, appointment of pastors, baptisms, deaths, and church finances.
No restrictions exist on the research use of this collection. The finding aid was prepared by Frederick Honneffer in August 1985.
- Minute Book, February 1828-January 1954
- Minute Book (Trustees), April 1911-April 1937
- Session Record, December 1837-April 1856
- Session Record, May 1856-April 1893
- Session Record, January 1894-April 1926
- Membership Roll, September 1898-March 1929
- Correspondence/Files, February 1825-October 1856
- Correspondence/Files, January 1857-March 1895
- Correspondence/Files, March 1898-May 1898, n.d.
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy