Center for Archival Collections

Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage

Clyde Baptist Church (Clyde, Ohio) - MS 432 mf

Introduction | Order of Microfilming

Introduction

The records of the Clyde Baptist Church, Clyde, Ohio were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, on August 1, 1985, with the cooperation of the Hayes Presidential Center, Fremont, Ohio. The collection dates from 1863 to 1926 and is comprised of two volumes--a record book containing church minutes, finances, and membership information, and a membership record of individuals belonging to the church.

There are no restrictions on the research use of this collection. The finding aid was prepared by Frederick Honneffer in August 1985.

Order of Microfilming

Roll 1

  1. Record Book, April 1882-January1921
  2. Membership Record, 1863-1926

Manuscripts by Subject | Churches by Denomination | Baptist Churches | Sandusky County Churches