Center for Archival Collections

Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage

St. Paul Lutheran Church (Danbury, Ohio) - MS 438 mf

Introduction | Order of Microfilming

 Introduction

The records of St. Paul Lutheran Church, Danbury, Ohio, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, in September, 1985, with the cooperation of Rev. Ralph Mineo. The collection is comprised of two record books and two one-page church histories. The first record book is the original Volume 2, dating from 1862 to 1952, and including information on members, list of baptisms, communicants, marriages, and funerals, family registers, and church constitutions. The second record book is a transcribed, typed, and indexed compilation of the first two original record books, completed by Mrs. Edith Minderman in August 1985, and dating from 1845 to 1952. The two church histories were written in 1970 and 1985.

No restrictions exist on the research use of this collection. The collection was prepared for microfilming and the finding aid completed by Ann Bowers in November 1985.

 Order of Microfilming

Roll 1

  1. Record Book (original volume 2), 1862-1952
  2. Record Book (transcribed edition of original volume 1 and volume 2), 1845-1952
  3. Church History, 1970
  4. Church History, 1985

Lutheran Churches | Ottawa County Churches
Manuscripts by Subject | Churches by Denomination | Churches by Location