Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
First Presbyterian Church (Columbus Grove, Ohio) - MS 511 mf
The records of the First Presbyterian Church, Columbus Grove, Ohio, were transferred to the Center for Archival Collections for microfilming, on March 8, 1988, with the cooperation of Reverend Evelyn Meredith. The collection consists of one record book, dating from 1836-1987, and a published church history, written in 1902. The record book includes lists of pastors, elders, deacons and trustees; a chronological and alphabetical listing of the church members; and, records of the baptisms, marriages and funerals conducted within the church.
No restrictions exist on the research use of this microfilm edition of the First Presbyterian Church records and duplication is permitted. The finding aid was prepared by Ann Bowers, during March 1988.
- Record Book, 1836-1987
- Church History, 1902
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy