Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
First Presbyterian Church (Bucyrus, Ohio) - MS 512 mf
The records of the First Presbyterian Church, Bucyrus, Ohio were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, on March 15, 1988, with the cooperation of Mary H. Young. The bulk of the collection consists of four volumes of session minutes, dating from 1838-1893 and 1950-1965. These minutes include information on the session meetings as well as the names of those admitted or discharged from the church and baptisms conducted. Also included with the collection is a church record book, 1867-1885, which includes membership lists and baptisms, marriages and funerals conducted at the church, and a minute book of the congregational meetings, 1872-1914.
No restrictions exist on the research use of the microfilm edition of the First Presbyterian Church collection and duplication is permitted. The finding aid was completed by Ann Bowers during March 1988.
- Session Minute Book, 1838-1852
- Session Minute Book, 1852-1867
- Session Minute Book, 187-1893
- Church Record Book, 1867-1885
- Congregational Meeting Book, 1872-1914
- Session Minute Book, 1950-1965
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy