Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Maumee, Ohio) - MS 572 mf
The records of St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Maumee, Ohio, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections on March 29, 1990, with the cooperation of Richard Hagy and Reverend Chris Luedde. The collection consists of eight Record Books documenting such membership activities as baptisms, marriages, funerals, confirmations and communions, and dating from 1837 to 1989. Also included in this collection is the journal of Nathan Rathbun, an early settler and attorney in Maumee. The journal documents his personal expenses, his legal accounts which include the legal work he completed and methods of payment, and several cases he tried as Justice of Peace. The journal dates from 1817 to 1849.
No restrictions exist on the use of this microfilm edition and duplication is permitted for research purposes. The finding aid was prepared by Ann Bowers in April 1990.
- Journal of Nathan Rathbun, 1817-1820, 1835-1849
- Record Book, 1837-1909
- Record Book, 1909-1929
- Record Book, 1930-1953 (marriages, 1930-1943; burials, 1930-1947)
- Record Book, 1953-1962 (one baptism dated Oct. 6, 1966; burials, Mar. 1957-Jan. 1963)
- Record Book, 1963-1971
- Record Book, 1972-1985 (marriages, 1972-1978; burials, 1972-Jan. 1986)
- Record Book (just marriages), Jan. 1936, 1944-1953, July 1958, May 1978-Dec.1981
- Record Book (just marriages) (indexed), 1982-1989
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy