Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
Zion Lutheran Church (Luckey, Ohio) - MS 592 mf
The records of Zion Lutheran Church, Luckey, Ohio were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University on January 22, 1991, with the cooperation of Harley Brueggemeier and Irma Meyer. The collection consists of four record books, three congregational meeting minutes, a church history and a photograph. The first three record books provide information on baptisms, confirmations, marriages, communicants, and funerals and date from 1883 to January 1991. The fourth record book is a family register which includes vital statistical information arranged by family name and dating from the 1820s to the 1940s. The congregational meeting minutes date from 1884 to January 1991. The church history was published in 1983 at the time of the church's one hundredth anniversary. The photograph is of a confirmation class of April 9, 1916 and is fully identified.
No restrictions exist on the use of this microfilm edition and duplication is permitted for research purposes. The finding aid was prepared by Ann Bowers in January 1991.
- Record Book (indexed and part written in German), 1883-1945
- Record Book, 1946-1966
- Record Book, 1967-January 1991
- Record Book (family register--indexed and part written in German), 1820s-1940s
- Congregational Meeting Minutes (includes 1883 constitution and list of members), 1884-1892
- Congregational Meeting Minutes (includes 1883 constitution and list of members), 1893-1944
- Congregational Meeting Minutes, 1945-January 1991
- Church History, 1883-1983
- Photograph--Confirmation Class, April 9, 1916
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy