Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
Ellen Lilie Family Papers - MS 627 mf
The Ellen Lilie Family Papers were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University in November 1991, by the Western Reserve Historical Society, 10825 East Boulevard, Cleveland, Ohio 44106. The transfer was completed with the cooperation of John Grabowski, WRHS Curator of Manuscripts and Mrs. Ellen Lilie, Lyndhurst, Ohio.
The Ellen Lilie Family Papers consist of written family histories and genealogies, correspondence and autobiographies documenting several families residing in Huron County, Ohio. Family names include: Wildman, Fenner, Howe, Hicks, Warner, Nye, Hoyt, Patch, Husted, Snyder, Stanley, Tilson and Perry. The autobiographies and family histories provide much historical information on the city of Norwalk and Huron County.
No restrictions exist on the use of this microfilm edition and duplication is permitted for research purposes. The collection was arranged and finding aid was completed by Ann Bowers in December 1991.
- Autobiography of Frederick Augustus Wildman, Norwalk, Ohio. Commenced writing on November 1, 1894.
- Autobiography of Samuel A. Wildman, Norwalk, Ohio. Commenced writing on September 24, 1923.
- Fenner Family Genealogy, n.d.
- Correspondence of Jesse A. Fenner concerning the Fenner Family History, 1913-1931
- Genealogies of Howe and Hicks Families, n.d.
- Out of Everywhere by Marian Warner Wildman Fenner, 1949 (history of Wildman, Hoyt, Patch, Husted, Howe, Hicks, Warner and Nye families)
- Those Who Have Gone Before by Lelia Snyder Ingalls, c. 1950 (history of Snyder, Stanley, Tillson and Perry families)
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy