Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
Hope United Methodist Church (Whitehouse, Ohio) - MS 803 mf
The records of the Hope United Methodist Church, Whitehouse, Ohio (MS-803) were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green Ohio.
The Center for Archival Collections is the publisher of this microfilm edition. The camera negative is the property of the Center for Archival Collections. For restrictions on the duplication of this collection please see the accompanying Note to Researchers.
As of July 2000 this collection consists of one Methodist Protestant Record Book, one Maumee Circuit Church Register, one Methodist Episcopal Official Record Book, one Register of Methodist Protestant Church, one Church Record Permanent Membership Roll (Book 20, and one photocopied Record of Deaths of Members. Dates range from 1846-1998; see the accompanying Order of Microfilming for date ranges of specific volumes.
Information found throughout these books includes a history of the church through 1890, and lists of pastors, church officers, church members, births, baptisms, marriages, deaths, and business transactions. Other information may also appear at various places throughout the books.
This introduction was prepared by John McWatters in July 2000.
- Methodist Protestant Record Book, 1846-1890
- Maumee Circuit Church Register, 1862-1897
- Methodist Episcopal Official Record Book, Apr 6, 1900-Aug 15, 1920
- Register of Methodist Protestant Church, 1894-1926
- Official Church Record - Membership Record (Number One), 1908-1944
- Official Church Record - Permanent Membership Roll (Book 2), 1944-1947
- Record of Deaths of Members, Jan 17, 1962-Mar 13, 1998
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy