Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
St. Patrick Catholic Church (Spencerville, Ohio) - MS 905 mf
The records of St. Patrick Catholic Church, 1943 - 2001, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio 43403, in September 2001, with the cooperation of Father John Fleck of St. Patrick Catholic Church.
The collection consists of baptisms*, first communions, confirmations, marriages*, and deaths. Due to inconsistencies in pagination and transcription of data, researchers are encouraged to refer to all volumes within each series. (See order of microfilming for a detailed list of these records.)
This register and this collection was prepared by Jennifer Golis in October 2001.
*There is a seventy (70) year access restriction on baptism and marriage records. No restrictions apply to the remainder of this collection.
St. Patrick Catholic Church began as a Station of Delphos in 1859. In 1860, the parish built its first church and the status of the parish changed from a Station to a Mission. In 1867, the Mission of St. Patrick was taken over by Landeck. In 1876, the parish built its second church. One year later, Van Wert took over the care of St. Patrick. In 1918, the parish came under the care of Delphos, again. In 1948, the parish decided to build its third, and present, church, to replace the deteriorated one. In 1970, St. Patrick became the sister parish of Landeck.
Mossing, Lawrence A. S.T.D. History of the Diocese of Toledo. Northern Ohio - West Central and Central Sections. Diocese of Toledo. Toledo, Ohio. 1985. Pages 54 - 57.
Roll 1 (RESTRICTIONS APPLY)
- Record Book, 1943 - 1973
- First Communions
- Record Book, 1973 - 2001
- First Communions
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy