Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
First Evangelical Lutheran Church (Canton, Ohio) - MS 933 mf
The records of the First Evangelical Lutheran Church, Canton, Ohio, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections in January 2002, with the cooperation of the New Washington Historical Society. The collection consists of three volumes of record books, 1851-1983, which contain information on births, baptisms, confirmations, communions, marriages, deaths, collection records, a Summary of Ministerial Acts, lists of Officials, and a church journal. Many of the early records are written in German.
The collection was prepared for microfilming by Jennifer Golis and the finding aid completed by Marilyn Levinson, Curator of Manuscripts, in February 2002.
- Record book, May 4, 1851-July 8, 1909
- Record book, July 11, 1909-Nov 15, 1981
- Record book, Jan 1, 1934-1983
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy