Center for Archival Collections
|Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage|
St. Charles Mercy Hospital (Oregon, Ohio) - MS 967 mf
The records of St. Charles Mercy Hospital, 1953 - 2002, were transferred for microfilming to the Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio 43403, in June 2002, with the cooperation of Reverend Donald Corbin of St. Charles Mercy Hospital.
The collection consists of baptisms*, marriages* and deaths. Due to inconsistencies in pagination and transcription of data, researchers are encouraged to refer to all volumes within each series. (See order of microfilming for a detailed list of these records.)
This register and this collection was prepared by Rachel Diegel in June 2002.
*There is a seventy (70) year access restriction on baptism and marriage records. No restrictions apply to the remainder of this collection.
The St. Charles Mercy Hospital in Oregon was dedicated on November 8, 1953. It was named to honor Archbishop Karl J. Alter of Cincinnati. The total cost of building the hospital was $5,250,000.
Mossing, Lawrence A. S.T.D. History of the Diocese of Toledo. General History Prior to and after its Establishment in 1910. Diocese of Toledo. Toledo, Ohio. 1985. Page 164.
Roll 1 (RESTRICTIONS APPLY)
- Baptisms, 1953 - 1959
- Baptisms, 1954 - 1965
- Baptisms, 1959 - 1967
- Baptisms, 1978 - 2002
- Marriages, 1983
- Deaths, 1979 - 1991
Bowling Green State University | Bowling Green, OH 43403-0001 | Contact Us | Campus Map | Accessibility Policy