Center for Archival Collections

Reference Services | Manuscripts by Subject | Purchasing Microfilm | CAC Homepage

Bellpoint United Methodist Church (Delaware, Ohio) - MS 1059 mf

Introduction | Agency History | Order of Microfilming

 Introduction

The records from Delaware United Methodist Church, Delaware, Ohio were transferred to the Center for Archival Collections for microfilming in March 2007 with the cooperation of Sandra Davis, Church Historian.

 Agency History

Bellpoint United Methodist Church (established as United Brethren) was founded in 1873, originally know as Bellepoint Station Church. The first membership listing for Bellepoint United Brethren Church, dated August 30, 1873, contained 69 names.

The Church was part of the Pleasant Valley Circuit (later renamed the Bellepoint Circuit) and the records include the Ostrander Circuit as well.

 Order of Microfilming

Roll 1

  1. Circuit Record (Pleasant Valley Circuit/United Brethren in Christ), [1871] - 1901
  2. Circuit Record (Ostrander Circuit), 1893 - 1908
  3. Bellpoint Class Book, 1899 - 1922
  4. Circuit Record (Ostrander Circuit), 1908 - 1936
  5. Church Record (Bellepoint Church of The United Brethren at Bellepoint, OH), 1935 - 1983
  6. Family Membership Roll, 1980 - 1991
  7. Family Information Sheets A-J, 1992
  8. Family Information Sheets K-Z, 1992
  9. Family Information Sheets A-G, 1993
  10. Family Information Sheets H-P, 1993
  11. Family Information Sheets R-Z, 1993
  12. Family Information Sheets A-K, 1994
  13. Family Information Sheets L-Z, 1994
  14. Family Information Sheets A-K, 1995
  15. Family Information Sheets L-Z, 1995
  16. Family Information Sheets A-J, 1996
  17. Family Information Sheets K-Z, 1996
  18. Family Information Sheets A-L, 1998
  19. Family Information Sheets M-Z, 1998

United Methodist Churches | Delaware County Churches
Manuscripts by Subject | Churches by Denomination | Churches by Location