BGSU Historic Campus Tour

Aerial Views - 1930-1940 Central Campus

Select a Tour | Select an Aerial Tour | Select a Building

Date: 1930s

View: The original central campus, looking east from Thurstin.

Special Features: The Men's Gymnasium (completed in 1927) can be seen in the upper left corner; the athletic field is only just roughed out. Women's residence halls, Shatzel (in foreground, left) and Williams (immediately above it) are present. The old Library (now called McFall) is to the right of the drive. President's Home visible in the trees to the right of the Library.

Larger View | Next View

Return to CAC Homepage | University Archives | Centennial Perspectives