BGSU Historic Campus Tour

Aerial Views - 1930-1940 Court Street

Select a Tour | Select an Aerial Tour | Select a Building

Date: 1930s

View: Looking west down Court Street from the roof of University Hall

Special features: At left is the old Library (now called McFall). At right (looking from the foreground to the distance) are Williams Hall and Shatzel Hall. The clock tower and roofline of the Wood County Courthouse can be seen in the distance. The long buildings seen at right between the campus and the downtown area may be freight warehouses for the railroad.

Larger View | Next View

Return to CAC Homepage | University Archives | Centennial Perspectives