BGSU Historic Campus Tour

Aerial Views - 1940-1950 Campus View, 1948

Select a Tour | Select an Aerial Tour | Select a Building

Date: mid-1940s

View: Looking SE

Special Features: Temporary barracks and frame buildings are everywhere on campus. A large frame structure built behind Kohl Hall was the Commons, used for dining. It continued to serve the university for some twenty years. Meanwhile, additional sorority housing can be seen in the "cottages" in the foreground and the smaller fraternity cottages, set in a semi-circle at the top left of the picture.

Larger View | Next View

Return to CAC Homepage | University Archives | Centennial Perspectives