BGSU Historic Campus Tour

Aerial Views - 1940-1950 Falcon Heights & Barracks

Select a Tour | Select an Aerial Tour | Select a Building

Date: 1940s

View: West of Oak Grove Cemetery

Special Features: A view of the campus north of Ridge Street beside Oak Grove Cemetery shows more war-era barracks buildings and trailer houses. During the war, these were used for military personnel housing and training. After the war, the University used these buildings as faculty and married student apartments.

Larger View | Next View

Return to CAC Homepage | University Archives | Centennial Perspectives