BGSU Historic Campus Tour

Aerial Views - 1940-1950 City View, ca. 1948

Select a Tour | Select an Aerial Tour | Select a Building

Date: Late 1940s

View: Looking WNW from Mercer and Wooster

Special Features: The Military buildings are still in use, seen here at the east end of the athletic field, and the Commons, the large frame building erected beside Kohl Hall, at the left of the photograph. The smokestacks of the H. J. Heinz Plant can be seen to the west of the campus, while farmland stretches away to the northwest.

Larger View | Next View

Return to CAC Homepage | University Archives | Centennial Perspectives