BGSU Historic Campus Tour

Aerial Views - 1990-2000 Main Campus

Select a Tour | Select an Aerial Tour | Select a Building

Date: Early 1990s

View: Looking north from the Administration Building

Special Features: The irregular roof shape in the foreground is that of Shatzel Hall (completed in 1924 as a women's residence hall). The smaller brick buildings in the middle of the photograph are sorority housing, a complex completed during the 1940s. Above them are McDonald Quad and Offenhauer Towers, built in the 1960s and 1970s. To the right of McDonald is the Mathematical Sciences Building (with the windows boldly framed). The T-shaped roofline at right is part of Prout Hall, later demolished to make room for an addition to the Student Union (at the right edge).

Larger View | Next View

Return to CAC Homepage | University Archives | Centennial Perspectives