BGSU Historic Campus Tour

Aerial Views - 1990-2000 Main Campus

Select a Tour | Select an Aerial Tour | Select a Building

Date: 1990s

View: Looking northwest from College of Education

Special Features: Taken from the top floor of the College of Education, the lower right corner of this view shows the Eppler Physical Education complex. Immediately above that is Hayes Hall, completed in 1931. At left is Moseley Hall. In the center of the photograph, somewhat obscured by trees, is Prout Hall, named for Alice Prout, wife of former BGSU President Frank Prout. This residence hall was later demolished to make room for a major expansion of the Bowen-Thompson Student Union. Offenhauer Towers rise up toward the northwest.

Larger View | Next View

Return to CAC Homepage | University Archives | Centennial Perspectives