BGSU Historic Campus Tour

Aerial Views - 1990-2000 Looking East

Select a Tour | Select an Aerial Tour | Select a Building

Date: 1990s

View: Looking east from the Administration Building

Special Features: At the end of this grove of trees stands University Hall, opened in 1915. Originally it housed administrative offices, classroom space, and an auditorium. Attached at left is Moseley Hall (1913), the original science building, and at right is Hanna Hall (completed 1921) which was first used as a classrooms for teacher training. The building with the red roof is McFall Center, the original BGSU campus library.

Larger View | Next View

Return to CAC Homepage | University Archives | Centennial Perspectives