BGSU Historic Campus Tour

Aerial Views - 1940-1950

Select a Tour | Select an Aerial Tour | Select a Building

Date: 1948-1949

View: Parking Map

Special Features: Parking has been a continuing challenge on campus.  This map released in the late 1940s shows that most parking was on-street, with only one large "Open Parking" lot in the southwest corner of campus.  Short-term parking was offered for use for drop-off traffic and some assigned parking areas were available.

PDF View | Next View

Return to CAC Homepage | University Archives | Centennial Perspectives