BGSU Historic Campus Tour

Aerial Views - 1940-1950

Select a Tour | Select an Aerial Tour | Select a Building

Date: 1949-1950

View: Parking Map

Special Features: Visitor parking is accommodated by the 1949-1950 academic year.  The handwritten notes indicate names of a few of the buildings, including Ivy Hall (a dormitory in the southwest corner of campus, formerly designated as a warehouse) and the Speech Building, usually known as the Gate Theater, one block north.  The campus is poised for the growth of the 1950s.

PDF View | Next View

Return to CAC Homepage | University Archives | Centennial Perspectives