BGSU Historic Campus Tour

Aerial Views - 1950-1960 Campus Maps

Select a Tour | Select an Aerial Tour | Select a Building

Date: 1955

View: Campus Map 

Special Features: This map highlights the parking opportunities on campus, and only includes labels on significant or new buildings, as in the case of Rodgers Quadrangle, a new dormitory for men, opened in 1955 and dedicated to E. Tappan Rodgers, the Board of Trustees president at the time.

PDF View | Next View

Return to CAC Homepage | University Archives | Centennial Perspectives