Special Features: Recent and massive construction on campus completed by the late 1950’s is the significant feature on this map. The university replaced its temporary housing for men with permanent residences--Rodgers Quadrangle and Conklin. Additional housing for women included Mooney, Lowry and Treadway halls (later known as Founders Quadrangle). New classroom buildings constructed during this decade include South Hall, Home Economics, and the Fine Arts Building. Memorial Hall, which includes today's Anderson Arena basketball facility is also shown.