InfoLink is Bowling Green State University's information service for non-university clients. We offer research and recording services, document delivery, consultation, and professional assistance.
Provides clients with a list of available resources on a certain topic and finds the answers to questions that might require extensive research.
- Professional time: $75.00 per hour (prorated by 1/4 hour) plus costs for document delivery, if applicable. This fee will be charged for all services other than known item requests.
Consultation, Professional Assistance
Includes topical research, cataloging/indexing materials, bibliographic research, organization of collections, establishment of libraries, evaluation of existing libraries, instruction in information retrieval.
- Professional time: $75.00 per hour (prorated by 1/4 hour).
Delivers copies of articles, book chapters, recordings, and other materials in compliance with copyright laws. (InfoLink cannot loan books or recordings).
- Recording services: $60.00 per hour (prorated by 1/4 hour).
- Recording media prices:
- CD - $2.00 per CD/case
- Cassette - $2.00 per tape
- Recording media prices:
- Photocopies: $1.00 per page
- Photographs (from books, periodicals, manuscripts, and other documents): call for prices
Unless otherwise instructed, all materials are sent by 1st class U.S. mail. For courier services, we prefer to bill the client's courier account number, if available. All services must be prepaid, with a check made out to BGSU, unless credit has been previously established.
- U.S. Mail (up to 5 ozs.): $3.00 per package
- FAX: $1.00 per page
- FedEx, UPS, Courier services: at cost
- Ohio sales tax applies except for tax exempt institutions (must provide Fed. tax ID#)
Ship requested materials within 48 hours; 50% surcharge on all charges. Rush service may not be available at all times or for all services, and requests for rush service may be refused at the discretion of Library staff members.
InfoLink has a minimum charge of $15.00. Clients will be billed through the Bowling Green State University Business Office, and may be asked to provide a Social Security number, purchase order number, or other information for billing purposes.
Requests for materials from the Music Library and Sound Recordings Archives can be made by mail, telephone, or fax, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m.to 5 p.m., E.S.T.
To initiate an InfoLink request or request further information, please contact:
William L. Schurk
Sound Recordings Archivist, Music Library and Sound Recordings Archives
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403