MyBGSU BGSU Email Search Academics Admissions The Arts Athletics Library A to Z Links Bowling Green State University
Department of Biological Sciences
Directions to Biological Sciences
See also BGSU Campus Map
Driving Directions and Instructions for Parking
BG Biology (Life Sciences Building) is easy to find:
- Take exit 181 (Bowling Green) on I-75
- Turn west on Wooster (the Visitor's Center is on your right after one block)
- Parking stickers can be obtained at the Visitor's Center
- Turn right (north) on Mercer (which is the next intersection) and go for two blocks,Intramural fields and the stadium are on your right
- Turn left (west) on Merry and straight at the stop sign (the Oak Grove Cemetery is on your left)
- The next two buildings on your left are psychology and Life Sciences with a parking lot between them.There are two more parking lots around this intersection should this one be full.
- If you give us advance warning we can arrange parking permits ahead of time. In that case individuals can proceed directly to the Life Sciences building where we will have stickers waiting.