MyBGSU BGSU Email Search Academics Admissions The Arts Athletics Library A to Z Links Bowling Green State University
Biology: Center for Algal Microscopy
Below are a set of miscellaneous related links.
- The Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN)
- A great site for info about BIG lakes, their limnology, climate, and other intimate details.
- CSU BioWeb Home Page
- This is a wonderfully diverse and complete Biology Page that's a "Must See".
- Balogh Scientific Books
- A catalog of their holdings, including many diatom resources.
- A CenTex Naturalist
- A nicely done Page by Jerry Evans, a central Texas naturalist. He presents numerous microscopic plant and animal images he's encountered while exploring aquatic habitats in his "neck of the woods".
- Ozarks Regional Herbarium
- Lots of introductory material about all things botanical. Many resources gemaine to the flora of Missouri and the Ozarks in particular.
Return to the Algal Microscopy and Image Digitization Home Page