DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
MS IN CS GRADUATE PROGRAM
For graduate advising, please contact ...
Dr. Hassan Rajaei,
Phone: (419) 372-2002
- Graduate Program Goals
- This describes the goals of the MS in Computer Science program at Bowling Green State University.
- Graduate Courses
- The online list of computer science graduate courses is current. Model syllabi are available for most courses. See also our list of anticipated course offerings by semester.
- Prerequisites to Graduate Work
- Students with an undergraduate degree in computer science are usually ready to begin graduate studies at BGSU. Those with deficiencies can make these up while beginning the graduate program.
- Requirements for the Master's Degree
- The non-thesis option is most common, but a thesis option is also available.
- Requirements for the Dual Master's Degree
- A student may design a program of study incorporating computer science and another discipline leading to the simultaneous awarding of two master's degrees. Popular dual degree programs include
- computer science and psychology
- computer science and mathematics
- Admissions Process
- Follow this link to apply to the MS program in computer science.