International Student Services
General Information for International Students and Scholars
- Maintaining Full-time Status
- Extending the Program Date on Your Form I-20
- The Form I-94 and Duration of Status (D/S)
- The Visa Expiration Date and the Authorized Stay
- I-20/DS-2019 Forms and SEVIS
- Exchange Visitor Skills List
- Foreign Embassies in the U.S.
- U.S. Embassy & Consulate Locations
There are a number of employment opportunities for students in F-1 status. These include:
- On-Campus Employment
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Optional Practical Training (OPT)
- STEM Extension
- Cap Gap Extension
- Severe Economic Hardship
- Information and Links for Filing your 2012 Taxes
- Tax FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
International students/scholars in the U.S. must be aware of the Immigration regulations applicable to their stay here and must keep appropriate documents updated and valid.
Lost? View the Site Map.