Updating Faculty & Staff Data for Directory Search


For e-mail address :

Contact the Technology Support Center at 419-372-0999 with questions.

For name, you must make your request in person at the Office of Human Resources, fill out the Name Change Request Form and provide appropriate documentation (Social Security Card or Passport).

For all other data fields :

Contact the Office of Human Resources at 419-372-8421 with questions.

You can update some personal information by logging into MyBGSU and selecting Update Personal Information under Employee Self-Service in the MyServices module. Employment information displayed in the online search is viewable but not accessible for edit by the employee. Any changes to the information in this field may be requested by contacting the Office of Human Resources.

MyServices module containing Employee Self-Service