Technology Support Center
AECES - Preparation of Materials for Exams
Directions to Give to Students
Students taking exams should be instructed as follows:
- The Sekonic SR-3500 reads ONLY #2 pencil markings, not pen or permanent marker.
- Darken the circle (bubble) that corresponds with the answer.
- Mark only one answer per question.
- Fill in each bubble completely. Do not mark in the margins or outside of the circles.
- Make sure to fully erase any bubbles that are mistakenly marked or not the correct answer.
- When entering BGSU ID number in the Identification number grid, the first number is to be marked as a zero. (e.g. 0000123456)
- When entering Student name in Name section, the blank bubble in the space between last name and first name must be filled in.
Note: The scanner may consider an answer incorrect if more than one bubble is darkened. The scanner might skip an answer if the marking of the bubble is too light to detect.
Please bring the Primary Answer Key for the exam and the student completed answer sheets. If applicable, also bring the Secondary Answer Key and/or the Weight Key:
- Completing the Primary Answer Key
- Completing the Secondary Answer Key
- Completing a Weight Key
- Academic Exam and Evaluations Processing Form
- Continue to Procedure and Information
In the Identification Number grid (column A – J), fill in all zeroes instead of BGSU ID number. In the Special Codes grid (column K- P), fill in all 3’s as shown below. Supply an answer for each question to be graded.
In the Identification Number grid (column A – J), fill in all zeroes instead of BGSU ID number. In the Special Codes grid (column K- P), fill in all 4’s as shown below. Supply an alternative choice than was provided on the primary key. Such as, either “A” or “B” could be correct answers.
In the Identification Number grid (column A – J), fill in all Zeroes instead of BGSU ID number. In Special Codes grid (column K- P), fill in all 8’s as shown below. Provide the letter for the corresponding weight you want assigned to each question. Otherwise, by default each question is worth one point each.