Unified Communications (UC)
UC Phase Two - Unity Voicemail Implementation
- March 13, 2013
- users will be able to access the new Unity voicemail system
- users will be able to setup their announcement and password in the Unity system
- accessing voicemail will give users the option to access the old Audix system or to go to Unity to set up announcement and password
- Unity Voicemail Documentation
- March 20, 2013
- Cisco Unity will replace the old Audix voicemail system
- Voicemails from the Audix system will remain accessible until March 29 at 5 p.m.
- users will continue to access voicemail by the same means, pressing the voicemail button on the phone, dialing 29622 from a campus phone or by dialing 419-372-9622 from an off campus phone
- March 29, 2013 at 5 p.m.
- - Voicemail messages in the old Audix system will be deleted and Audix will no longer be available.
Please note: The Audix voicemail system used by Resident Advisors is a separate system that will transition after the end of the Spring 2013 semester.
|Phase 1||Upgrade Network Switches||February through March 2013 - completed|
|Phase 2||Replace Voicemail System||March 2013 - completed|
|Phase 3||Unified Email System||May through October 2013 - completed|
|Phase 4||Telephone Upgrades||May through November 2013 - completed|
|Phase 5||Enhance 911||May through December 2013|
|Phase 6||Call Centers||September - November 2013 - completed|
|Future Phases||Voicemail to Email.|