Who will be my Academic Advisor?
To find your assigned advisor, log onto MyBGSU. You’ll need to log in with your user name and password. Within MyBGSU click on "My Advisor" under the Student Services section. This page will identify your advisor and provide contact information.
How do I schedule an advising appointment?
To schedule an appointment with your academic advisor, please call the Office of Advising Services at (419) 372-8943, and the front office staff will assist you.
When should I schedule an appointment to see my advisor?
You may schedule an appointment to see your advisor if you need help with:
- selecting classes
- exploring major & career possibilities
- declaring a major
- improving your grade in a current class
- determining what resources are available to you
- understanding BGSU academic policies & procedures
- examining your academic performance