Office of Design & Construction
Data Hub & Resource Center
Services and Projects
- BGSU's 3D Campus provides a virtual environment to explore the University
- Aerial photography improves the quality of campus maps.
- Global Positioning System (GPS) accurately locates features of the campus.
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) gives the ability to consolidate building and campus information onto a single map.
- Document management software enables select users outside our department and campus to access documents essential for their use.
- Standards manual brings consistency to documentation submitted to the department.
- Scanning & Organization of Drawings makes the process of accessing and distributing drawings quicker and easier.
Daniel Lemmerbrock, Data Hub & Resource Center Manager