Helping you to reach students seeking employment
Off-Campus Employers and non-BGSU employers located on the BGSU campus
By building relationships with employers in the city of Bowling Green and surrounding communities, our staff seeks to develop and promote part-time and seasonal job opportunities for students. With financial support from BGSU’s federally-funded Job Location and Development Program, we help employers meet their staffing goals. At no charge, we can post your job vacancies in WorkNet, our online job database available to BGSU students and our employer partners. We can offer you strategies for marketing your organization to BGSU students, host your visits to campus to recruit and interview students, and we welcome you to participate in our annual Summer Job Fair each March.
How can we help?
- Job posting services and guidelines
- Post a part-time or seasonal job
- Schedule interviews on campus
- Schedule an employer information session
- Reserve an Information table in the Student Union
- Advertise your organization or promote your visit to BGSU
- Read our annual newsletter (pdf)
- Information on BGSU’s Job and Internship Fairs
For more information or assistance, please contact Peg Bucksky at email@example.com or 419-372-9294.