Student Employment Services LISTSERV
Reference Guide for Subscribing to the BGSU Student Employment Services LISTSERV
The LISTSERV is the primary way supervisors and other registered BGSU staff receive information about policy updates, payroll deadlines, procedure changes, and invitations to supervisor workshops. The LISTSERV is read only and is used to communicate items of interest regarding student employment and student employees.
To subscribe to STUDENT EMPLOYMENT LIAISONS, the BGSU Student Employment LISTSERV, please follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the STUDENT EMPLOYMENT LIAISONS LISTSERV page. You do not need to log in.
- Enter your name and e-mail address into the displayed form and click on the “Join STUDENT EMPLOYMENT LIAISONS” button. (Note: you may skip over the Subscription Type, Main Header Style, Acknowledgements, and Miscellaneous sections of the form. Using the default settings (making no changes) will result in a quick and successful subscription to the LISTSERV). The LISTSERV server will respond with a message indicating that an e-mail confirmation request has been sent to the e-mail address you provided in the request form.
- Check your e-mail for a confirmation message from BGSU’s LISTSERV server.
- Open the confirmation e-mail and click on the link provided to confirm your subscription to STUDENT EMPLOYMENT LIAISONS. You must complete the confirmation process within 48 hours of your subscription request or your request will automatically be canceled and you will have to repeat the process.
- Once you have successfully subscribed to STUDENT EMPLOYMENT LIAISONS, you will receive a status e-mail from the LISTSERV server acknowledging your successful subscription to the list. The LISTSERV server will send you a copy of every message sent, all you need to do is check your e-mail!
If you need any additional information about subscribing or un subscribing to STUDENT EMPLOYMENT LIAISONS (or any other BGSU LISTSERV), please refer to the Technology Support Center’s Subscriber's Quick Reference Guide to BGSU's LISTSERV .
Thanks for Being Connected!