Helping you to reach students seeking employment
As the University’s student human resource office for BGSU students, we can assist with job development, by posting your job vacancies, and verifying and monitoring students’ continuing eligibility for employment. In addition, the staff is responsible for ensuring that all eligible students have access to employment opportunities by posting them on WorkNet, our comprehensive job posting database accessible via MyBGSU. We also provide consultation services regarding workplace issues and offer programs on topics relative to developing and supervising a student workforce.
- View the Student Employee Handbook
- Access our student employment forms
- Join the supervisor listserv
- 2013-2014 Student Pay Schedule (pdf)
- 2014 Ohio Minimum Wage Increase FAQ (pdf)
- Office of Equity and Diversity